 |
| Ehiagwina Ose cephas |
Birthdays are nature’s method for instructing us to eat more cake. Birthdays are similar to boogers. The more you have the harder it is to relax. One more year more established, unaware. Birthdays are simply finger posts out and about of getting old. I was conceived with a blessing, the endowment of amazingness I’m not only a year more seasoned I’m likewise a year better and prettier. I know you’re desirous. I’d like to thank my mother and father for making this supernatural occurrence conceivable. ITS MY BIRTHDAY.
“Its my Birthday so make sure you wish me cheerful birthday lol”.
Much thanks to you Mom for giving birth to this child.
Might this day bring innumerable satisfaction and interminable euphoria and live with peace and peacefulness to me
Hey Cephazblog Readers Drop Your Wishes for Me
0 comments:
What do you think about this article?