Sunday, 20 November 2016

Promoted post: A Nigerian named Godsfavor Edun Studies Nursing Abroad and Solicits for your Help with his Tuition Fee

A Nigerian who studies abroad needs your help with his tuition fee as he shared this on facebook via gofundme.com, Please kind Nigerians read his details below and your Widows might will go a long way:
He wrote:              "My name is Godsfavour Edun, a 20 year old Nigerian. I am currently pursuing a first degree in Nursing in the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA. I am the first of four children born to Pastor and Mrs. Edun, who are both missionaries in a small town in Nigeria. As is with every loving parent, mine have possessed a life-long dream of giving me a top-notch education which they did not have the opportunity to enjoy in their time. However, this dream in being challenged due to the current financial difficulty my family is facing. My tuition fees for this fall 2016 semester is yet to be paid, and spring 2017 semester is already around the corner. The implication of not having my fees paid for this fall semester is that I will be ineligible to register for the spring semester, tantamount to losing my F1 status then be sent back to Africa without actualizing my dream. As an African boy from Africa, I have witnessed major challenges in the health sector in my home country that need willing and courageous men and women with the appropriate skill set to address. My dream is to become a Registered Nurse (RN) here in the US then take my skill back to Africa to help millions who cannot afford to travel abroad for quality healthcare. I have had this passion of caring for people since I was 6 years old. Then while growing up I found out that the nursing profession is not just about caring though, but doing so in a professional manner. I will be sincerely and eternally grateful for every contribution made by those who read my story and are touched to help birth a dream that is currently facing a cartilage wall of financial difficulty. I promise to make your donations count and make you proud by running diligently and vigorously towards my dream. Thank you in advance!
Help spread the word!

CLICK ON ME TO MAKE YOUR DONATIONS

Your Little Contribution will go a long way to assist this Fellow

God Bless You


0 comments:

What do you think about this article?